Open Positions at MailChimp
MailChimp is a DIY email-newsletter service based in Atlanta that serves more than a 4 million users worldwide. We're self-funded and profitable, and we're growing fast.
We work in a collaborative environment where everyone's expected to be creative. Our fearless leader keeps things interesting around here, and inspiring guests speak at our weekly Coffee Hours. And most importantly, we're not afraid to start new things. Lots of new things. Crazy, ambitious new things.
We’re looking for smart, creative engineers who will give us their very best work. In exchange, we’ll give you some fantastic perks and benefits:
- No VC funding! We're 100% organically grown and bootstrapped. If you don't know why that's good, you probably don't want to work here.
- No salespeople.
- We're a profitable, stable company that still feels like a startup.
- We push code every 4 weeks.
- Fully paid health insurance for you and your family
- Fully paid dental insurance
- Fully paid vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- A 401(k) plan
- Free smartphones and monthly service (iPhone, Android, AT&T, Verizon-your choice)
- An endless supply of t-shirts and hats
We’re looking for an intern to help the MailChimp development team for Summer 2014. As an intern, you’ll write code to help improve internal tooling, research lab projects and the mainline MailChimp product suite. You’ll work directly with our team of engineers and gain real-world experience as a software engineer. You’ll be allowed - even required - to be creative in your work. We push managers and meetings out of the way so you can concentrate on what you love to do.