Senior Front End Engineer (Brooklyn)
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
What you'll do:
- Write and maintain scalable, efficient front-end code for embedded web views in the mobile app and website
- Share expertise with teammates through code reviews, office hours, and other avenues
- Contribute to our culture of learning by participating in tech talks as a teacher or student
- Provide mentorship for fellow Front End team members
- Research and propose new approaches to work, new tools, and new best practices for the team
- Work with design and engineering team members to build features from concept through implementation
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have experience as a Front End developer in a team setting
- You have a portfolio of work targeting mobile web
- You have exposure to React or an eagerness to learn React
- You have experience using Git or other source control tools
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 800+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love Brooklyn and are happy to have a small but growing office with sunlight and views in the heart of Brooklyn Heights. We're centrally located at Cadman Plaza/Borough Hall, a short walk to the Brooklyn Promenade and within a few blocks of 9 subway lines (2, 3, 4, 5, N, A, C, F and R lines).
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.