Product Manager (Atlanta)
Department: Product Management
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
As a Product Manager you will play a unique role, bridging business and technology to deliver innovative ideas that help empower small businesses to communicate with their customers. This full-time opportunity is based in Atlanta, GA.
- Own individual product from concept to launch, ensuring roadmap is aligned to company vision
- Partner with Research to validate or assess customer expectations and perceptions
- Collaborate with Data Research to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products; regularly review metrics to ensure they are tracking to goal
- Communicate clearly defined and achievable product goals to Design and Engineering, negotiating trade-offs and adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones
- Lead product team through Pragmatic Planning to identify scope for sprints; identify opportunities to validate product direction through MVPs
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing and Support to define release marketing reach, effort and support impact
- Build, edit and manage product backlog understanding the contributive value of each feature, the level of effort, risk and opportunity costs
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
- Highly skilled at socializing business opportunity at all levels of the organization through both written presentation and compelling storytelling
- Ability to communicate complex and detailed information in an organized and consumable format
- Be capable of and comfortable with working closely with Senior and C-level executives to develop product strategy
- Strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive and influential within and across immediate working groups
- Understanding of how to read data to analyze performance of digital features
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.