Business Solutions Analyst Intern Fall 2018
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The MailChimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 5 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the MailChimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! If you are a current student, we want to hear from you!
Start Date: August 13, 2018
Application Deadline: June 27, 2018
Our fall internship has flexibility in regards to school schedules; interns are expected to be here for the full of week of onboarding, August 13th - August 17th.
MailChimp's Support Workforce Management team consists of Workforce Management, Data Analysts, and System Administrators working together to maintain support software and data output and analysis. If you like solving high level problems, assisting people succeed, and a fun challenging atmosphere, then we’re the team to join. Would you like to know more?
We’re looking for a Business Systems Analyst Intern to join our ranks this fall. We are looking for someone that likes helping support others and coordinate efforts. Do you like being on the sideline making sure your team has all they need? Are you prepared for any situation or like to make sure everyone else is? Alien invasions are possible! We’re looking for someone to help with documentation and administration of our business systems.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as documentation specialist for customer support systems, add-ons and implementations
- Research emerging application technologies and best practices
- Handle small change management of our help desk software, including ticket routing, contact forms, tags, SLAs, user accounts, and integrations
- Answer day to day questions and troubleshoot small issues
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Do you like solving problems or puzzles? Math problems are our favorite.
- Mapping out and documenting complex solutions? Like your zombie escape plan.
- Researching and analyzing data. Like which would win in a fight a bear or a shark?... Have an answer? Well, it depends on which element they’re in.
- Do you like technology and figuring out it works?... I don’t think my VCR ever worked again.
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 800+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.