Senior Producer, Design
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp Design is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, and portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience and make things feel like MailChimp.
We're looking for a Senior Producer to join our Design Operations team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator and collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
As a Senior Producer, you will work on strategic cross functional initiatives focused on production and the execution of scoped work. You’ll partner closely with Design Directors, Managers, and Designers to identify scope for projects, build production plans, track progress, and communicate production statuses. You’ll work closely with cross functional Directors, Managers, and Project Managers to ensure production status reports into the overall health of the initiative and projects, requirements are met, and timelines are achieved. You’re organized and a natural planner. You love a challenge, welcome change, and value the growth they bring.
- Lead cross functional production planning and execution for strategic initiatives and projects
- Facilitate multiple production scope definitions within a strategic initiative with Design Directors, Managers and Designers
- Organize and track production activities and statuses
- Capture key issues, decisions, and mitigate production risks across multiple production timelines
- Ensure delivery and multiple production hand-offs within a strategic initiative
- Partner with Program Managers to improve infrastructure and processes
- Extensive design or creative production experience for brand or company wide strategic initiatives
- Highly experienced using G Suite apps or Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Strong understanding of design thinking, agile project management, and design production processes
- Proficient in Atlassian Confluence + JIRA, Smartsheets, Google Drive, and Slack
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 800+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.