Senior Manager, Pricing
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp is seeking a Sr. Manager of Pricing responsible for optimizing financial performance through the design, development, competitive analysis, and on-going review of pricing plans and new opportunities for MailChimp. This position partners closely with key business stakeholders to identify, analyze, and execute pricing opportunities to enhance revenue and customer impact in support of the overall business strategy.
What you'll do here:
- Develop, implement, and deploy tactical pricing to support revenue objectives while ensuring alignment with market trends
- Lead operational and strategic planning, testing, and revenue objectives of pricing tiers and products
- Develop methodologies and drive the creation of on-going pricing reviews and competitive pricing analyses
- Create evaluation measures ensuring departmental processes and procedures are followed for existing and future pricing
- Present insights encompassing pricing and profit optimization to all levels of the organization including the executive team
- Continuously investigate new & innovative pricing structures to optimize profitability, pricing flexibility, and pricing controls
- Develop forecasts/projections around pricing changes and measure impacts to revenue
- Manage and execute pricing analyses such as promotion ROIs, competitive pricing, tier structures, etc.
- Recommend & make decisions regarding new initiatives that have significant impacts to the business and carry consequences in unsuccessful endeavors
We'd love to hear from you if :
- You have significant work experience in finance or marketing most preferably in pricing/revenue management for a digital SaaS business
- You have a strong working knowledge and prior experience of pricing in a digital B2C or B2B business with designing, developing, and executing pricing strategies
- You have prior experience with price elasticity modeling & sensitivity analysis
- You have demonstrated expertise at converting complex data & insights into actionable work plans to lead complex discussions with senior executives
- You have a BS/BA in finance, marketing, analytics, or related field (advanced degree preferred)
- You're able to build relationships with cross-functional teams at all levels across the organization
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 800+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.