Senior Program Manager, Design
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp Design is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, marketing design, product design, design operations, and portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience and make things feel like MailChimp.
We're looking for a Sr. Program Manager to join our Design Operations team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator and collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
This Sr. Program Manager role will oversee the design production team in the design operations group. You’ll grow a team of design program managers, producers, and traffic coordinators. You’ll lead the design production team in establishing production practices like staffing, budgeting, and production scoping while working with designers, design management, leadership, and cross functional peers to oversee implementation and growth.
- Oversee department initiatives to deliver for the business and design org
- Manage design production team while ensuring quality of delivery and execution; build personal development plans through annual and quarterly goals and 1:1s
- Establish production practices with team, design org, and cross functional peers such as staffing, pre-production, and production tracking
- Operate weekly, quarterly, and monthly production tracking and reporting
- Coordinate with business operations branch to plan and execute production budget and scope by initiative and/or project
- Strongly experienced creative producer with an extensive program management background, preferably in brand, digital, and app design
- Strongly experienced with G Suite apps, Keynote, Microsoft Office, Smartsheets, Jira, Confluence, and Slack
- Expert in Production and creative workflow management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 800+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.