Product Marketing Intern Spring 2019
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The MailChimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 5 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the MailChimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: January 7, 2019
Our Spring internship program has some flexibility in regards to school schedules; interns are expected to be here for the full of week of onboarding, January 7, 2019 - January 11, 2019. For students seeking a part-time schedule, the work schedule is set for full days on MWF.
Our ideal candidate is early in their marketing career and is looking to challenge themselves by working in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a highly organized and creative go-getter with excellent verbal and written communication skills who’s able to juggle a number of tasks at once. They must also have a solid working knowledge of MailChimp’s products. This role will help establish foundational marketing practices at MailChimp, with plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and sharpen their marketing toolkit.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively across teams throughout the company to conduct analysis and create new frameworks to analyze existing and upcoming marketing efforts
- Create and use a replicable marketing analytics framework to visualize results
- Identify trends, cull insights, and derive implications of channel performance across different criteria (i.e. list size, account status, geography, mailing type, etc.)
- Assist with the creation and presentation of channel and content performance, including recommendations for how to focus our efforts moving forward in marketing efforts for designated products
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong working knowledge of MailChimp’s products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional people skills
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 800+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.