MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp's testing team is continuing to grow and our newest search is for a Test Engineer. You'll work with our QA, Ops and Development teams as you build and execute test plans for MailChimp's integrations. With your help our tools, tests and infrastructure will ensure that our users have the best experience possible while using our products.
You are creative, enthusiastic, inquisitive, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities at once. We're looking for someone who is passionate about all things testing with the experience and skill set to jump right in and make an impact.
- Own design and implementation of automation framework and test organization with QA.
- Design and run automated functional tests for the frontend and backend of our web platform and integrations.
- Collaborate with our QA, Development, and Ops teams to define test architecture and implement testing as a part of continuous integration.
- Diagnose and report issues based on test failures.
- Work independently and communicate with the various teams involved with release process and testing with an emphasis on our integrations teams.
- 3+ years professional experience in test development in web based automation roles
- Experience with integration and regression testing frameworks.
- A demonstrable ability to write code in any language. C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP, whatever.
- Experience with testing frameworks like PHPUnit, JUnit, or Cucumber.
- Familiarity with the Page Object model design pattern.
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and determined people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.