MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 14 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
Our Marketing team helps drive the MailChimp brand and shapes the perception of our products. The Marketing Education team is responsible for educating our users to become savvier marketers, ensuring they adopt new features and get the most value out of the platform. We work with teams around the company to deliver great experiences for current and prospective customers.
We're looking for a Marketing Writer to join our team. Our ideal candidate comes from a background in marketing, experienced in executing campaigns across channels, with a passion and talent for the written word. Experience with video or interactive solutions is a huge plus. You should be passionate about MailChimp and always looking for opportunities to grow and learn. This is a great opportunity to create innovative, useful instruction, helping to shape the experience our customers have with the MailChimp brand.
- Write and edit content to fulfill a strategic need, including articles, case studies, and other assets
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce content online
- Work with content strategist to improve the performance of content over time
- Work with multiple teams to understand our customer’s strategic challenges
- 5-7 (or more) years marketing experience
- Experience in brand building and a desire for storytelling
- Experience working on complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Passion for user-focused solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.