MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 14 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to join the team. They should have a strong network in the tech community with a proven track record of successfully closing hard to fill positions. They should have experience organizing and attending career fairs, hackathons, and other industry events. Our ideal candidate has a “never met a stranger” personality and is obsessed with the candidate experience. They should expect to grow in the role, but we have a lot of hiring to do, so they need to be able to hit the ground running!
- Provide full life-cycle recruiting for technical and non-technical positions at MailChimp
- Provide a world class experience for all internal and external candidates
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Interviewers to ensure a positive experience for internal customers
- Serve as an ambassador for MailChimp at career fairs and other external events
- Present new ideas around sourcing strategies and recruiting opportunities to the Recruiting team
- Update MailChimp’s Senior Leadership team with reports around pipelines, candidate activity, prospecting activity and candidate quality
- 4 or more years of internal recruiting experience
- Strong understanding of ATS management and sourcing tools (Entelo and LinkedIn Recruiter are a plus)
- Experience organizing and successfully executing recruiting presence at career fairs, hackathons, and conferences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of MailChimp’s employer brand
- Ability to effectively negotiate with both the candidate and MailChimp’s interests in mind
- Experience with college recruiting for internships and full-time positions is a plus
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.