Talent Scout - University Relations
MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 14 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp is growing fast, and our Recruiting team is responsible for hiring all the people we need to get work done—awesome folks with top-notch skills who embody our values of creativity, humility, and independence. We’re looking for a University Relations Talent Scout to join the team.
This role will travel to share MailChimp’s story with students across the country, build relationships with university communities and organizations, and help develop our University Hiring strategy. Our ideal candidate has a “never met a stranger” personality, a peerless work ethic, and an obsession with the candidate experience.
- Collaborate with the Recruiting team to develop and execute MailChimp’s University Hiring strategy
- Develop creative ways to strengthen MailChimp’s brand and presence within university communities, in particular through partnerships with professional, community, and student organizations
- Coordinate and attend campus site visits, job fairs, speaking events, and related events
- Source, screen, interview, evaluate, and present candidates to move forward in the interview process
- At least 1 year of experience in a University Recruiting function
- Strong recruiting and negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and a proactive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to process heavy work flow
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Bonus points for experience with event management and/or technical recruiting
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.