MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 14 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp’s Support Analytics team manages all the data that comes form our Support desk software and other technology used in the department. We analyze data to make high-level decisions about hiring, resource allocation, training, and overall customer experience. And we’re looking for a Data Analyst to join the team.
Our ideal candidate is an experience Data Analyst who’s self-motivated and a skilled multi-tasker who can juggle multiple deadline-driven reports and data requests. This role will work on a wide range of data projects that’ll be used for measuring department productivity and overall queue health, projecting future departmental needs, and more.
- Satisfy data requests from company stakeholders
- Function as team lead on data presentations and research
- Work independently to build and aggregate custom reports based on data from multiple sources
- Maintain and refine existing reports and data models
- Determine growth trends and create projections
- Identify efficiency gaps
- Three or more years experience in data analysis/modeling
- Experience working with SaaS companies
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, Data Modeling, Excel, and Google Apps
- Background in customer support is a major plus
- Bonus points for experience with ZenDesk reporting and/or JIRA
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.