Customer Support Software Administrator
MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 14 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp's Support Workforce Management team consists of Data Analysts and System Administrators working together to maintain support software and data output and analysis. We're looking for a Support Software Administrator to join our ranks.
Our ideal candidate is pro-active and self-driven, with extensive knowledge of Zendesk and a specialty in account configuration and optimization. They should have a customer service background and project management experience, specifically in the area of software implementation. This role will help increase department efficiency and reduce customer effort, serving MailChimp colleagues and users alike.
- Serve as project lead for Zendesk system add-ons and integration implementations
- Perform strategic management of Zendesk ticket routing, contact forms, tags, and SLAs account configuration
- Administer workforce management software and other analytics and reporting tools
- Four or more years of experience in customer support
- Adept in Zendesk configuration, implementation, and functionality
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Google Apps and software administration
- Basic understanding of RESTful APIs is a major plus
- Bonus points for proficiency in workforce management software
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.