Senior Product Marketing Manager
MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
Our Marketing team helps drive the MailChimp brand and shapes the perception of our products. The Segment Marketing team is responsible for developing, briefing, and managing all strategic marketing projects for the organization. We work with teams within the Marketing department and around the company to deliver great experiences for current and prospective customers.
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead our team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about MailChimp and the entire customer experience. They should have experience in formal product marketing at a leading tech or consumer company, and should be comfortable in a quickly-evolving environment. This is a big opportunity to have a major impact on the company's business and shape how 14 million customers view and interact with MailChimp.
- Serve as strategic lead for Product Marketing team, reporting to Marketing Leadership team
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of Marketing Managers focused on different customer segments
- Create comprehensive product marketing plans to win new customers and increase engagement for current customers
- Collaborate with our Design, Marketing Ops, and Education teams to build integrated campaigns
- Manage our relationship with our external digital agency
- Collaborate with the Customer Research team to identify marketing opportunities and translate customer insights into integrated marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing managers to maintain brand standards for all marketing projects
- Develop sharp and comprehensive project briefs
- Develop campaign budgets in partnership with the Marketing Operations team
- Ten or more years marketing experience
- Five or more years management experience
- Experience managing complex projects and agency relationships
- Proven track record of successfully building and executing major marketing campaigns from concept to launch
- Experience working across organizational functions and managing stakeholder interests
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide insightful campaign analysis and optimization
- Ability to drive daily detailed operations and long-term strategy
- Outstanding teamwork and management skills with the ability to work with leaders at all levels of the organization
- Highly adaptive and flexible, comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent situational awareness and emotional intelligence
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.