Senior Marketing Manager, Brand
MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 14 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
Our Marketing team helps drive the MailChimp brand and shapes the perception of our products. The Brand Marketing team is responsible for developing, briefing, and managing all strategic marketing projects for the organization. We work with teams within the marketing department and around the company to deliver great experiences for current and prospective customers.
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a design-minded individual with experience working on major advertising campaigns for a consumer brand. They should be passionate about MailChimp and always looking for opportunities to grow and learn. This is a great opportunity to work on world-class advertising campaigns and help shape the MailChimp brand.
- Manage our relationship with the outside creative agency responsible for our advertising
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of Sponsorship and Brand Managers
- Develop strategy for sponsorship across all media, including podcasts, partner relationships, and product placement
- Collaborate with the Segment Marketing team on all marketing projects to maintain brand standards
- Seven or more years marketing experience
- Five or more years management experience, preferably managing creative people
- Experience managing complex projects and agency relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for brand marketing
- MBA preferred
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.