Software Engineering Manager
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp is seeking a Software Engineering Manager to help us build and grow engineering teams. You'll mentor and grow individual contributors and lead multi-functional product development teams.
- You will build engineering teams by engaging in hiring and onboarding new engineers.
- You will manage a team of 5-7 engineers working on multi-functional product teams.
- You will lead initiatives in collaboration with leadership in Engineering, QA, and Operations.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about career growth and self-development of our engineers.
- You love listening to our engineers and help them succeed in their career path.
- You have prior experience as an engineers and leading engineering teams.
- You have a consistent record of running successful high-capacity, large-scale projects/architectures.
- You have the ability to deep-dive into code, fully grasp architecture concerns and communicate with networking, systems and storage teams.
- You have a deep understanding of technologies and best practices to build products.
- You have implemented effective and efficient processes to support a collaborative environment for the team.
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.