Junior Content Strategist
MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 14 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
Our Marketing Education team develops content that help customers and prospective customers better understand our software capabilities and general best practices for digital marketing. Our designers, developers and writers enjoy the camaraderie of a small team of curious builders, while empowering small business marketers with ideas and best practices. We embrace creativity and independence, so your thoughts and ideas can become a game-changer for millions of users.
We’re looking for a Junior Content Strategist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with experience executing content strategies across digital media. Under the direction of our Director of Marketing Education, you will work closely with our writers and designers to produce educational content for small business marketers.
- Collaborate with marketing, research, support and product teams to understand requirements and business needs.
- Conduct content audits and communicate findings and recommendations to internal team.
- Define and document content types and requirements.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of compelling educational content highlighting MailChimp functionality and features.
- 3+ years experience as a content strategist, content marketer, copywriter or related position
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of user experience and content optimization principles across channels (web, email, and social media) and devices
- Experience working with content management systems
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.