Front-End Engineering Manager
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp is seeking a Front-end Manager to help us build the MailChimp application. You’ll manage our front-end product development team and work with our customer–service team to resolve issues as they arise and to build new functionality into our product.
- Recruit, onboard, and retain a team of front-end developers
- Manage, mentor, and grow a team of 5-7 developers working on cross-functional product teams
- Coordinate best practices and initiatives with leadership in Design, Engineering, QA, and Operations
- Experience leading front-end developers
- Previous experience as a front-end developer
- A proven track record of managing successful high-capacity, large-scale projects/architectures
- Strong communication skills, ability to collaborate across multiple teams including design and infrastructure
- Capable of technical deep-dives into code yet verbally and cognitively agile enough to hold their own in a strategy discussion with executive team
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.