Business Solutions Manager
MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp's Support Workforce Management team consists of Data Analysts and System Administrators working together to maintain support software and data output and analysis. We're looking for a Business Solutions Manager to join our ranks.
Our ideal candidate is pro-active and self-driven, with extensive knowledge of Zendesk and a specialty in account configuration and optimization as well as project management experience, specifically in the area of software implementation. This role will be responsible for project planning, execution and implementation of changes to our business applications which will help increase department efficiency and reduce customer effort, serving MailChimp colleagues and users alike.
- Work with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and provide technology/software recommendations
- Serve as project lead for customer support systems, add-ons and implementations
- Perform strategic management of our help desk software, including ticket routing, contact forms, tags, SLAs, and integrations
- Administer workforce management software and other analytics and reporting tools
- Collaborate with our training team to develop product training for any new software solutions
- Stay up to date on emerging application technologies and best practices
- Future building of and day to day management of a team
- 4 years experience in application change and configuration management
- Adept in Zendesk configuration, implementation, and functionality
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in software administration
- Bonus points
- proficiency in workforce management software
- management experience
- basic understanding of RESTful APIs
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.