Business Solutions Manager
Department: Support Ops
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp's Customer Support Operations team works to ensure that our entire Support department has the resources it needs to help our customers succeed. Support Ops consists of Technical Content Writers, Communications, Workforce Management, Product Analysts, Data Analysts, Facilities and Project Management and we are looking for a Business Solutions Manager to join our team to administer our enterprise software solutions with a focus on helpdesk administration.
You are pro-active and self-driven, with extensive knowledge of the Zendesk platform and a specialty in account configuration and optimization. Project management experience is a must, specifically in the area of software implementation. You will be responsible for project planning, execution and implementation of changes to our business applications to support department and company initiatives. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Work with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and provide technology/software recommendations
- Serve as project lead for Customer Support systems, add-ons and implementations
- Perform strategic management of our help desk software, including ticket routing, contact forms, tags, SLAs, and integrations
- System/process documentation
- Vendor management/budget management
- Collaborate with our Training team to develop product training for any new software solutions
- Stay up to date on emerging application technologies and best practices
- 4+ years experience in application change and configuration management
- Adept in Zendesk configuration, implementation, and functionality
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in software administration
- Considered a plus:
- management experience
- basic understanding of RESTful APIs
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 800+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.