Customer Support Technician - Daytime
MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp’s Customer Support team works around the clock to help users all over the world via chat and email support. Our support agents are extremely smart and slightly weird, and we’re looking to grow their ranks. We’re looking for someone who’s self-motivated, with excellent communications skills and high empathy. Tech-savviness is great, but more important is a strong desire to serve users and a willingness to learn all the ins and outs of the MailChimp app
- Efficiently and effectively answer users' software and technical questions
- Perform root cause analysis and determine appropriate course of action
- Contribute to MailChimp's Knowledge Base via technical and process support documentation
- Identify trends in users' issues with the app and communicate them to supervisor
- Partner with Support team members on strategic projects as needed
- 1 or more years experience in technical support and/or customer service
- General curiosity about how and why things work the way they do
- Ability to quickly learn and articulate technical concepts
- Ability to empathize with users and convey confidence through written interactions
- Well-versed in chat and email etiquette, with a fine-tuned attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple support tickets at once
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.