Support Product Analyst
Department: Support Ops
MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp’s team of Support Product Analysts helps solve problems quickly and efficiently for our developers. Through troubleshooting, analysis, and communication, analysts produce digestible, actionable reports to developers. And they act as liaisons to the support team to keep them informed of progress.
The ideal candidate has solid research and critical thinking skills as well as technical acumen. This position requires granular, detailed analysis as well as high-level, business goal-oriented conversations across the support and product teams. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, flexible communicator who can troubleshoot and communicate at multiple technical and organizational levels.
- Assess impact of JIRA issues in assigned specializations. Determine priority level by considering volume, pain level for customers and Support, and strategic impact on business goals
- Work within assigned Product teams during release cycles.
- Increase the Support team’s understanding of the factors that impact decision-making about product features
- Provide research to the Product team and leadership as requested
- Work closely with Support teams on issues in the support queue
- Identify and escalate misclassified issues that should be treated as higher priority
- Minimum 2 years professional experience, 3 years preferred
- Able to stay focused on the overall problem or goal vs. a particular solution
- General understanding of troubleshooting technical systems
- Demonstrated effective communication across cross-functional teams
- Experience with project management software and formal education in research methodologies is a bonus
- Comfortable with presenting to small teams is a plus
- Familiarity with MailChimp API v3 is a plus
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.