Corporate Communications Associate
MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The Communications team at MailChimp works across departments to develop and share messages for both internal and external audiences.
We’re looking for an experienced Corporate Communications Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with and managing agency relationships. You’ll have partnered cross departmentally on communications projects including product launches, employer branding campaigns and executive speaking engagements. You should expect to submit a portfolio of relevant work if selected for an interview.
Additional responsibilities could include a variety of internal and external communications projects, such as:
- Customer communications (product changes, service issues, responses to feedback, etc.)
- Coordinating speaker/conference talk requests, including speaker training and preparation
- Contributed content that MailChimp places in publications
- Recruiting communications support
- Reporting on communications initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in a communications role
- Experience working with and supporting executive-level communications
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Layout/professional presentation skills
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.