Corporate Citizenship Program Associate
MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp's Corporate Citizenship team connects our 500+ employees with the community around us. We invest more than $1 million each year in Atlanta nonprofits focusing on three primary areas: access to artistic excellence, considerate urbanism, and helping stop cycles of intergenerational poverty. We develop programs like Read this Summer and MailChimp Community College to elevate our partners and engage our employees.
We’re looking for a Program Associate to join our team to help manage our sponsorship investment portfolio. Our ideal candidate is a community-minded, brand-conscious individual with experience in philanthropy, nonprofit leadership, civic engagement, or corporate citizenship.
- Manage, refine, and grow a segment of our sponsorship portfolio to invest in the community strategically
- Represent MailChimp and its community work and manage relationships with partner organizations
- Collaborate across teams to create and implement programs that connect employees with community partners
- Develop digital reporting approaches that promote positive community outcomes and build brand affinity
- 3 or more years of philanthropic, nonprofit leadership, civic engagement, or corporate citizenship experience
- Experience in managing budgets
- Project management experience
- Excellent public speaking and written communication skills
- A curious and flexible perspective
- Demonstrated ability to work toward shared goals during period of ambiguity and organizational development
- Commitment to MailChimp's core values of humility, creativity, and independence
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.