Marketing Manager, Product
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp is known for creative marketing and a design sensibility that bridges art and commerce. We’re looking for a marketer who can help us take the next big step in our business. You’re a creative thinker who takes initiative, wants to make an impact, and is willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. As a Marketing Manager, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to own major marketing projects that directly impact the company’s growth. If this sounds like you and you'd like a chance to join one of the best Marketing teams in the country, we'd love to meet you.
- Establish marketing strategies for specific markets and customer segments
- Work collaboratively across teams to produce marketing campaigns
- Communicate marketing vision and priorities to internal and external collaborators
- Make creative, impactful contributions in media and advertising
- Work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience running large marketing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional people skills
- International experience and fluency in foreign language is a major plus
- Bonus points for experience in SaaS or e-commerce
- MBA preferred
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.