MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
Our Mobile Development team builds apps that allow our users to remotely manage subscribers and campaigns, including MailChimp Snap, MailChimp Mobile, and MailChimp Subscribe. We’re a group of highly experimental engineers who are passionate about mobile innovation, and we’re looking for an experienced iOS Engineer to join the team.
Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience and a portfolio of apps available in the Apple store. They should be a skilled communicator and collaborator who’s comfortable working across various teams. This role will work with Designers and Developers to develop new MailChimp apps and enhance existing ones.
- Develop new MailChimp mobile apps
- Investigate and resolve bugs in existing MailChimp apps
- Work with Designers on the Mobile team to plan and implement new features
- Optimize application code for efficiency and performance
- Help scope, estimate, and prioritize work
- 2+ years developing iOS apps using Objective-C in a team setting
- Familiarity with Swift preferred
- Fluency in Objective-C preferred
- Knowledge of or experience with AppStore processes and Apple Developer Portal
- Strong aptitude for giving and taking direction
- Ability to collaborate with Design and Operations teams
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.