Senior IT Systems Administrator
MailChimp is the world's leading marketing automation platform. More than 15 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The MailChimp IT team manages and supports the office network, computers, and software tools that our employees use to get their work done. MailChimp employees empower and educate our users, and the IT team empowers and educates MailChimp employees.
We’re looking for a Senior IT Systems Administrator to join the team. The ideal candidate has strong technical skills and is an excellent communicator who happily approaches problems with humor and patience. This role has the potential to grow into something more technical or more people-oriented, depending on the candidate’s desired career path.
- Help MailChimp employees use IT tools with maximum efficiency and enjoyment
- Procure, manage, and support Mac laptops and associated software for employees using Jamf Pro, Apple VPP, and Apple DEP.
- Manage and support Google G Suite, LastPass, HipChat, Jira, Confluence, and other business software systems
- Procure, track, and retire computers, software, and other IT assets.
- Manage and support Cisco wired and wireless 802.1X networks.
- Manage and support a multi-site Microsoft Active Directory environment.
- Manage and support Microsoft Azure and Google GCP environments.
We are looking for some combination (but not necessarily all) of the following, in order of importance:
- 3 or more years experience managing Macs in an enterprise environment. Preferably with Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite), but other centralized Mac management systems are also relevant. A related Jamf or other certification is also valuable but not required.
- 3 or more years managing an enterprise (multi-VLAN, 802.1X authenticated) Cisco wired and wireless network. CCENT or other relevant Cisco certification also valuable but not required.
- 3 or more years experience managing Microsoft Active Directory. Experience in a Windows 2016 environment preferred. PowerShell scripting experience. Related Microsoft certification is valuable but not required.
- Linux/unix command line experience, including bash scripting.
- Experience managing cloud hosting services such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Jira/Confluence/HipChat administration experience.
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 600+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.