HRIS Integrations Specialist
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. More than 16 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The HR and Benefits team is a dynamic group that serves MailChimp’s 600-plus employees. We are looking for a HRIS Integrations Specialist to join our team. You will work closely with the HR and Accounting teams to manage the integration of current and new applications. You will identify and resolve system issues as well as review, analyze and modify integrations among 3rd party systems. This includes installing, testing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting current and future 3rd party application systems.
- Investigate and resolve integration related issues and provide support and troubleshooting of an ERP (HRIS) system.
- Assist in managing relationships for 3rd party application vendors.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new interfaces and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems.
- Make recommendations on design and implementation approaches for solutions related to interfaces.
- Check for any issues with the operation of the new applications with the existing system softwares and applications
- Experience implementing integration solutions with ERP software (Workday, SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems)
- Experience with REST, EDI, Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
- Aptitude and ability for learning new technologies and technical skills quickly
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to operate independently on integration initiatives
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.