Customer Support Workforce Manager
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. More than 16 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The Support Workforce Management Team keeps our support department fine tuned and operating at peak efficiency. They work to create department wide scheduling based on customer needs, wait times & coverage gaps and facilitation of events like holidays and all-hands meetings. This team is also responsible for monitoring our helpdesk to ensure customer requests are filtering our queues correctly.
Our Support Department is looking for an experienced Workforce Manager with a background in Support/Call center environments. The ideal candidate is comfortable dealing with the complexity and ambiguity in large fast paced department that is constantly evolving. Creating and optimizing scheduling for a large multi-channel support team will be the core responsibility of our Workforce Manager.
- Lead a small but growing team of Administrative Leads responsible for department wide scheduling and helpdesk monitoring
- Refine our current process as we move from manual schedule creation to a workforce management software, Calabrio.
- Scale team to meet the needs of a rapidly growing Support team
- Ensures that team direction aligns with overarching department and company initiatives
- Works with our Business Solutions manager to ensure that WFM and other software solutions are meeting team needs
- Analysis of helpdesk metrics to ensure we are meeting our customer’s needs
- Creation and maintenance of schedules for a team of 150+ agents to ensure that we have adequate coverage across multiple customer channels
- 2+ years working in a customer support/call center environment
- Minimum 1+ years (2-3 preferred) of workforce management experience, with a bonus for Calabrio or other WFM software experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters are in historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.