Senior Customer Support Manager, Vendors
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. More than 16 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The Customer Support Team educates and empowers customers to use MailChimp to achieve business goals. The Tech Support team provides troubleshooting and consultation via chat and email and provides customer feedback to the rest of the organization to help improve marketing and product efforts.
We are looking to add a Vendor Manager in the Tech Support Department. This person will ensure that our customer support partners have the tools, communication and process needed to meet and exceed expectations of supporting MailChimp customers. They will act as a liaison between support partners and the rest of the customer support organization, providing oversight and working cross-functionally to continually improve the performance of the program.
- Oversee customer support partner activity to ensure the teams meet expectations in providing an excellent customer experience
- Collaborate with training and leadership teams to ensure support partners have the resources and knowledge needed to be successful
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting and analysis on the performance of the program
- Communicate product updates and process changes to keep partners aligned with MailChimp strategy
- Act as an escalation point as needed to provide clarity on how partners should handle difficult or ambiguous issues that may arise
- Provide consistent feedback to leadership on the effectiveness of the program and opportunities for improvement
- Identify, champion and guide deployment of new operations and/or services in collaboration with the support leadership team
- 3+ years experience leading customer support teams
- Demonstrated experience in driving results with teams in multiple locations
- Analytical skills to use team performance data to make decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization
- Willingness to travel to partner locations as needed (10% domestic travel)
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters are in historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.