Senior UX Content Strategist
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp Design is a multi-disciplinary, cross-functional team comprised of product, UX, visual, and motion designers. We work with just about every team from product to brand to deliver a unified customer experience and make things feel like MailChimp.
We’re looking for a UX-focused content strategist, passionate about creating delightful user experiences with a solid understanding of design and editorial processes within mid-size to large organizations. You love working with a diverse array of people, embracing design challenges and obsessing about how we communicate with our customers. You’re highly collaborative, comfortable designing copy for the in-app experience, and understand how to manage requests across a variety of teams and initiatives. If this sounds like you, and you'd like a chance to join the MailChimp team, we'd love to hear from you.
- Write clear, consistent, concise product copy across the MailChimp app (Desktop, iOS, Android)
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, developers, and product managers to maintain a cohesive brand voice across the customer experience
- Establish and evolve content design processes to facilitate the needs of the business
- Shape and scale editorial and voice and tone standards for product content
- Develop content models and copy patterns, define information architecture across user flows, and write interface copy that makes MailChimp easier to use
- Work with product managers and designers to develop feature positioning for early-stage products with data-informed insights
- Work with product marketing and technical content writers to align messaging across the user experience
- Develop accessible messaging and coordinate localization for different markets
- Advocate for UX content strategy across departments and help identify hiring needs
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong background in content strategy or a related field, such as technical or marketing writing
- Experience working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.