Manager, Digital Analytics and Testing
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. More than 16 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
We’re looking for a Manager of Digital Analytics & Testing to join the Marketing Optimization team in their efforts to optimize the customer journey. This role will be responsible for producing meaningful analytics to inform the optimization process and will help manage a Test and Learn program. The ideal candidate will have experience in similar marketing optimization, technical, and analytical domains and be a skilled collaborator who’s able to work across departments and disciplines.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a comprehensive program for measuring, analyzing, and optimizing touch points across the customer journey
- Responsible for managing an AB testing program including setting up and deploying tests, measuring and reporting upon results
- Create and maintain reporting to track key marketing and customer experience metrics across multiple properties
- Work closely with the data science, design, product management, customer support, and development teams to leverage existing practices as well as make recommendations for incremental investments to improve analytic capabilities
- Develop new processes and practices to generate specific improvements in marketing and the overall customer experience
- Partner with marketing, research, design, product, and customer service to develop and test content-based solutions for helping MailChimp customers achieve key objectives
- Provide regular updates and generate quantitative results from marketing optimization investments
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in an analytics/optimization focused role (prowess comparable to 5-7+ years of experience)
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree (business or technical)
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Expertise with web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics (certification preferred)
- Experience working with AB testing tools (e.g.- Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, etc)
- Proven experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources, presenting the data in a clear and concise manner, and making strategic recommendations
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.