MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The Marketing team helps drive the MailChimp brand and shapes the perception of our products. The MailChimp Marketing Operations team helps to provide strategic and administrative guidance, executes a number of initiatives out in the wild, and recommends best practices across a number of marketing functions through effective analysis.
We are looking for a Digital Producer who can build, maintain, and deploy web pages while maintaining open communication with our Engineering, Design, and Marketing teams on projects, and provide assistance and marketing guidance around upcoming CMS projects for the MailChimp marketing team.
- Lead and maintain content population and publication in new web platform
- Write and maintain scalable, efficient front-end code prior to CMS deployment
- Communicate with multiple teams and execute needs of both the marketing and product departments
- Research and propose new approaches to work, new tools, and new best practices for the team
- Define and align site development roadmap with key business and marketing strategy and priorities
- Understand target audience and work cross-functionally to define and integrate enhanced user journeys to the site
- Research and identify industry trends and best practices that align with platform vision and the company’s strategic and financial objectives
- Facilitate innovation and responses to requests for product enhancements based on user research, analysis, and creative reviews
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and understand business requirements for platform enhancements
- Provide cross-functional support
- Develop and maintain full-scale project plans, project schedules, and all associated communications and tracking documents.
- Work with the design, development, testing, and support teams to understand and develop use cases and translate them into clean and simple solutions.
- Work closely with marketing counterparts to ensure campaign/site alignment
- Track, report, and analyze site performance on a weekly/monthly/ yearly basis. Derive and apply actionable insights.
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for website that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
- Work closely with Data Analytics and internal stakeholders to implement web analytics and establish performance metrics and tracking at the local and LOB levels.
- Analyze and compare performance against direct and non-direct competitors
- A portfolio of designed and coded work
- Experience using Git for version control
- 5+ years of experience with various content management systems (headless CMS experience would be a bonus)
- Experience with SEO and inbound marketing
- Experience with enterprise analytics and marketing platforms, specifically Google 360, Google Search Console, Google AdWords, DoubleClick, and Google Tag Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.