MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. More than 16 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The Product Design team is part of the larger MailChimp Design department made up of multi-disciplined designers, thinkers, explorers and tinkerers dedicated to bringing a shared vision to life. Product Designers sit at the intersection of design, product management, and engineering working closely with product owners, engineering team leads, research, data science, marketing and editorial to arrive at elegant solutions for our users.
We are seeking an experienced designer passionate about web and mobile technology. Exploring the latest and greatest in prototyping tools while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments on your radar. Our designers are always looking for ways to create simplicity out of complex problems with an awareness of the market need, an obsession for detail, and an eye for sharp visual design. We look for a healthy curiosity for how things work, a dedication to bringing a shared vision to life, and a desire to grow in your design career.
- Quickly grasp complex problems and develop design approaches that translate to elegant user experiences
- Create interaction models, workflows, screen designs, and visual details that resonate with the MailChimp user
- Collaborate with design peers and cross functional teams to build concept consensus
- Clearly articulate and present concepts to senior product leadership
- Partner with product management and user research to inform deliverables, shape future roadmap discussions and cultivate transparency
- Maintain, guide, and push the boundaries of design systems and patterns
- Previous experience developing consumer and/or commercial web & mobile application interfaces
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling user experiences
- Solid intuition and demonstration of visual design principles and tools used in interaction design
- Experience creating interface prototypes and portfolio of examples
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.