MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
Our marketing team develops content that help customers and prospective customers better understand our software capabilities. Our designers, developers and writers enjoy the camaraderie of a team of curious builders, while empowering small business marketers with ideas and best practices. We embrace creativity and independence, so your thoughts and ideas can become a game-changer for millions of users.
We’re looking for a Content Strategist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with experience executing content strategies across digital media. You will work closely with our writers and designers to create product marketing and educational content for small business marketers.
- Collaborate with marketing, research, support, design, and product teams to understand requirements, user needs, and business goals.
- Develop and communicate content strategy recommendations to project teams, including audit findings, content types and templates, sourcing plans, sitemaps and taxonomies, traffic analyses, governance plans, etc.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of compelling web-based and in-app educational content highlighting MailChimp functionality and features.
- Test and refine content based on analytics, user feedback, and other performance data.
- 5+ years experience as a content strategist, content marketer, copywriter or related position
- Understanding of user experience and content optimization principles across channels (web, email, and social media) and devices
- Familiarity with basic SEO principles
- Experience working with content management systems
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics platform
- Experience developing video content a plus
- Experience in a product-focused environment a plus
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.