Marketing Writer, Brand Content
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
Our marketing team helps drive the MailChimp brand and shapes the perception of our products. The product marketing content team is responsible for educating our users to become savvier marketers, ensuring they adopt new features and get the most value out of the platform. We work with teams around the company to deliver great experiences for current and prospective customers.
We're looking for a writer to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate comes from a background in journalism or marketing, has proven experience writing about a wide variety of topics, and is always up for a new challenge. You should be passionate about MailChimp and constantly looking for opportunities to grow and learn. This is a great opportunity to shape the experience our customers have with the MailChimp brand.
- Write and edit brand content that fills a strategic need, including articles, web pages, case studies, social and ad copy, emails and other assets
- Work with other writers to brainstorm, edit, and enhance each other’s copy
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce content on the web
- Work with content strategists to improve the performance of content over time
- Work with multiple teams to understand our customer’s strategic challenges
- 5 or more years professional writing experience
- Experience working on complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in a brand-focused environment a plus
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.