Product Marketing Associate
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp’s Product Marketing team bridges art and commerce to make a meaningful impact on the company’s brand and shape the perception of our products. And we’re looking for a Product Marketing Associate to join the team.
Our ideal candidate is early in their marketing career and is looking to challenge themselves by working in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a highly organized and creative go-getter with excellent verbal and written communication skills who’s able to juggle a number of tasks at once. They must also have a solid working knowledge of MailChimp’s products. They’ll lead product marketing and cross-team projects that directly impact the company’s growth, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Work collaboratively across teams throughout the company to assist with the creation of product marketing content based on in-depth knowledge of MailChimp’s products
- Lead day-to-day project management and act as the point of contact for individual contributors with questions about the product or defined marketing strategies
- Represent Marketing on cross-functional teams throughout the product development process
- Help provide tools and training to support to ensure alignment between support and product marketing
- Maintain open communication channel between Support, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure alignment around product marketing campaigns
- Represent MailChimp at events as a product expert for face-to-face interactions
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Experience managing complex projects
- Experience working with creative departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage many projects concurrently
- Outstanding teamwork and influence management skills
- Ability to work with leaders at all levels of the organization
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.