Marketing Manager, Technology
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp is known for creative marketing and a design sensibility that bridges art and commerce, and the Partnerships team is a key driver in supporting the relationships that help build our business. Software companies, developers, and more makeup MailChimp’s partner community. We’re looking for a marketer who can help us grow our global technology partner community.
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping grow our newly launched partner program and have the exciting opportunity to own projects that directly impact the company’s growth. You’re a creative thinker who takes initiative and is willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. If this sounds like you and you'd like a chance to join one of the best Marketing teams in the country, we'd love to meet you.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of how developers and technology companies work in the MailChimp ecosystem
- Manage and report on co-marketing programs with strategic technology partners
- Establish global marketing strategies and execute programs targeted at developer and technology customer segment
- Develop software company specific resources and offerings as part of the MailChimp Partner Program
- Drive awareness and applications to the MailChimp Partner Program
- Help develop additional benefits within the MailChimp Partner Program that benefit technology partners
- Work collaboratively across teams to lead and produce marketing campaigns
- Communicate marketing vision and priorities to internal and external collaborators
- Work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment
- Experience running large marketing projects, working with internal teams and external vendors
- Experience managing small teams
- Bonus points for experience working in software/tech companies
- Comfort level navigating and communicating with all levels of the organization, from senior executive level to entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Highly developed problem-solving abilities
- International experience and fluency in foreign language is a major plus
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.