MailChimp is the world's leading marketing automation platform. Millions of people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
We’re a fast-growing company and our Talent team is responsible for hiring all the awesome people we need to get work done—folks who not only have top-notch skills, but also embody our values of creativity, humility, and independence. The team is looking for a Talent Manager to manage and mentor a team of technical recruiters to ensure our hiring needs are met and exceeded. This position will also be responsible for carrying their own workload of technical positions to fill.
You will have demonstrated success in high-volume technical recruiting, and you should be adept at providing a top-notch experience for candidates and internal customers alike. You also tend to be data-driven with excellent communication and management skills. Finally you need to be passionate about people!
- In collaboration with the Senior Manager of Talent, manage the day-to-day operations of internal recruiters at MailChimp
- Work collaboratively with the Talent leadership team and talent team to identify areas for process optimization and to develop sourcing strategies
- Set hiring goals and ensure they’re met or exceeded
- Mentor and develop recruiters
- Recruit and hire key technical positions
- Track and present departmental and company-wide metrics (including pipeline reporting, interviewer calibration, and candidate quality) to MailChimp’s Senior Leadership team
- Proven technical recruiting success
- Experience with managing and/or mentoring junior recruiters
- Ability to assess a team’s workload capacity and appropriately delegate responsibilities
- Ability to identify and resolve process gaps
- Skilled in ATS management and optimization
- Knowledge and experience with cutting-edge recruiting technologies
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City
Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status