MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp is seeking a passionate Sr. Analyst to join our growing marketing analytics team. As our Sr. Analyst, you will provide insights and recommendations that empower marketing initiatives. You are responsible for crafting analytic approaches that will result in actionable insights, increased marketing value and more. You will build optimization models, provide website traffic forecast development, and create marketing mix modeling processes. You will guide and lead large scale analytical initiatives offering quantitative insight into optimization of marketing spend.
We would love for you to have experience and expertise in SQL and R (SAS or Python would be a plus). Experience with Google BigQuery or Data Studio is a nice to have.
- Build analytical solutions to address marketing business decisions. Define data requirements and project requests, tackle problems, interpret data, and offer thought leadership and recommendations around specific business issues
Lead analysis around marketing campaign effectiveness measurement, marketing attribution, and marketing mix modeling
- You will partner with Analytics team members on traffic forecasting framework including data collection processes, model development and maintenance, communicate with cross functional teams and external partners
Collaborate with various internal business teams as a part of process to provide analytics optimization and campaign solutions
- Access, prepare, and analyze data to support internal processes and reports
- You should love using insights to tell a story with data to internal and external partners
- Build queries and processes (SQL, R, Python, SAS, etc.) to develop analyses
- Ability to execute full-service analyses from hypothesis through delivery and to present to all levels (up to executive)
- Strong background in statistics
- Utilization of SAS or R to implement
- Understanding of business analysis principles
- Previous experience working with multiple data sources
- Tons of experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Working knowledge of SQL and R (SAS or Python would be a plus)
- Experience in a marketing, online advertising, or strategy consulting environment
- Familiarity with BigQuery or DataStudio
- B.A. or B.S in Mathematics, Statistics, Research, Engineering or Business required
- Advanced degree in statistics, analytics, or MBA is a plus
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.