Chimp Chatter Activity
|GET||/activity-feed/chimp-chatter||Chimp Chatter activity|
Chimp Chatter activity
Request Query Parameters
- offsettype:Integertitle: Offsetread only:False
The number of records from a collection to skip. Iterating over large collections with this parameter can be slow. Default value is 0.
Response body parameters
- chimp_chattertype:Arraytitle:read only:True
An array of Chimp Chatter messages. There's a maximum of 200 messages present for an account.
- titletype:Stringtitle: Titleread only:True
- messagetype:Stringtitle: Messageread only:True
- typetype:Stringtitle: Typeread only:True
The type of activityPossible Values:
- update_timetype:Stringtitle: Update Timeread only:True
The date and time this activity was updated.
- urltype:Stringtitle: URLread only:True
URL to a report that includes this activity
- list_idtype:Stringtitle: List IDread only:True
If it exists, list ID for the associated list
- campaign_idtype:Stringtitle: Campaign IDread only:True
If it exists, campaign ID for the associated campaign
- total_itemstype:Integertitle: Item Countread only:True
The total number of items matching the query regardless of pagination.
- _linkstype:Arraytitle: Linksread only:True
A list of link types and descriptions for the API schema documents.
- reltype:Stringtitle: Relread only:True
As with an HTML 'rel' attribute, this describes the type of link.
- hreftype:Stringtitle: Hrefread only:True
This property contains a fully-qualified URL that can be called to retrieve the linked resource or perform the linked action.
- methodtype:Stringtitle: Methodread only:True
The HTTP method that should be used when accessing the URL defined in 'href'.Possible Values:
- targetSchematype:Stringtitle: Target Schemaread only:True
For GETs, this is a URL representing the schema that the response should conform to.
- schematype:Stringtitle: Schemaread only:True
For HTTP methods that can receive bodies (POST and PUT), this is a URL representing the schema that the body should conform to.
- type*type:Stringtitle: Problem Typeread only:False
An absolute URI that identifies the problem type. When dereferenced, it should provide human-readable documentation for the problem type.
- title*type:Stringtitle: Error Titleread only:False
A short, human-readable summary of the problem type. It shouldn't change based on the occurrence of the problem, except for purposes of localization.
- status*type:Integertitle: HTTP Status Coderead only:False
The HTTP status code (RFC2616, Section 6) generated by the origin server for this occurrence of the problem.
- detail*type:Stringtitle: Error Messageread only:False
A human-readable explanation specific to this occurrence of the problem. Learn more about errors.
- instance*type:Stringtitle: Instance IDread only:False
A string that identifies this specific occurrence of the problem. Please provide this ID when contacting support.