|GET||/ping||Ping the API|
Ping the API
Response body parameters
- health_statustype:Stringtitle: API health statusread only:True
This will return a constant string value if the request is successful. Ex. "Everything's Chimpy!"
- type*type:Stringtitle: Problem Typeread only:False
An absolute URI that identifies the problem type. When dereferenced, it should provide human-readable documentation for the problem type.
- title*type:Stringtitle: Error Titleread only:False
A short, human-readable summary of the problem type. It shouldn't change based on the occurrence of the problem, except for purposes of localization.
- status*type:Integertitle: HTTP Status Coderead only:False
The HTTP status code (RFC2616, Section 6) generated by the origin server for this occurrence of the problem.
- detail*type:Stringtitle: Error Messageread only:False
A human-readable explanation specific to this occurrence of the problem. Learn more about errors.
- instance*type:Stringtitle: Instance IDread only:False
A string that identifies this specific occurrence of the problem. Please provide this ID when contacting support.