Mailchimp Training & Support for the small business owner
Small Biz Triage trains small business owners how to use email marketing to grow their business via unapologetically human emails backed by hard data.
We've got four full-time Mailchimp email marketing experts on our team and have collectively sent thousands of successful email campaigns for hundreds of small business owners across dozens of industry niches in 14 countries.
Experience & Authority
In total, we directly manage 1M+ subscribers across 70+ small businesses at any one time. Our expertise with Mailchimp has been featured by PR in your Pajamas, Yahoo! Small Business & Pitch Anything. And here's our LinkedIn Recommendations & Client/Project Showcase.
What We Do
Training and Support in all things email with a core specialty in B2B sales emails, and B2C eCommerce store revenue generation:
- get your subscribers to open click / reply / forward / buy
- humanize & personalize your content with merge tags, custom segments
- Get your emails out of the Gmail Promotions tab (or spam filter)
- find & curate topics your audience will truly enjoy
- identify & employ tactics for converting spectators into customers
- warm cold email list (like the dreaded "clipboard sign-up list")
- implement basic and highly-advanced workflows and automations
- leverage A/B testing to discover what your subscribers really want
- create high converting, branded to you drag-and-drop, re-usable, mobile friendly Mailchimp templates
- set up and configure static (Gravity Forms) and dynamic (Sumo) opt-in forms on your website platform
- integrate and optimize your eCommerce platform with Mailchimp (Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce)
- help you write better emails to help your business or organization grow, without getting all lame and spammy
How to Hire Us
Need some training to run email marketing for your business? Need someone to handle your email marketing for you? We have you covered on both fronts. Just Schedule a consult call with Corey or just email us.
Training is typically conducted via one-on-one sessions (telephone + screenshare). Support can be delivered via weekly capped billing, bulk pre-purchased hours or recurring monthly. We don't do crazy contracts, and keep everything flexible and month-to-month. Rates range from $75-$85/hr depending on billing style. Flat fee packages also available starting at $495. Drill Down for Pricing or just schedule a 20-minute conversation with a real human - no charge.