To help your subscribers purchase a product from your Shopify store, you can include a "Buy Now" button in your MailChimp campaign. To do this, add a Button content block to your MailChimp campaign and link it to a product URL.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a "Buy Now" button to your MailChimp campaign.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- You'll need both a MailChimp and Shopify account to complete this process.
- You'll need to add the Buy Button channel to your Shopify account before you begin this process.
- This process requires you to copy and paste information from Shopify to MailChimp. We recommend that you work with two browser windows or tabs to easily move between your Shopify and MailChimp accounts.
- Connect MailChimp for Shopify with your account to automatically add purchase data to your subscribers' profiles when they buy a product from your store. After MailChimp for Shopify is connected, use our e-commerce link tracking to pass back purchase data to your Mailchimp campaign reports.
- Complete both sets of steps below to add a Shopify "Buy Now" button to your MailChimp campaign.
Copy Shopify Product URL
To copy the URL for your Shopify product, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Shopify admin.
- In your Sales Channels, click Buy Button.
- Scroll to the Embed a product in an email section.
- Click Select product.
- Choose the product you want to promote in your campaign. If you have different versions of a product, choose the one you'd like to promote.
- Click Copy Link.