If you have questions or run into technical issues while using Mailchimp, you can access our guides and tutorials for self-guided instructions and troubleshooting tips. We also provide additional support via chat or email, depending on your payment plan.
In this article, you'll learn how to contact our Support team and find resources to help you with your Mailchimp account.
View your support options
Support options vary depending on which type of payment plan you have. If you have any paid plan, you can contact Support via chat or email. If you have a Premium plan, you have access to phone support. Some teams, such as Billing and Compliance, are available through email only.
|Mailchimp Assistant||Email Support*||24/7|
|Paid Legacy Plans|
|Pay As You Go|
|Websites & Commerce Core|
|Websites & Commerce Plus|
* To help you get started, we provide 30 days of email support to new Free accounts. After that, you'll continue to have access to Mailchimp Assistant, our AI-powered chatbot.
Access the guides and tutorials
Use our comprehensive guides and tutorials to self-guide through features and keep moving forward without any wait.
To access the guides and tutorials from your account, follow these steps.
- Click the Help icon.
- Click Help & Support.
- In the search bar, type in keywords to search for related articles, then click the Search icon or press enter to see the results.
How to contact technical support
To get help, log in to your account to chat with us, send us an email, or receive self-paced guidance. When you log in, we’re able to personalize your support experience.
To contact our support team from your account, follow these steps.
- After you've logged in, click the Help icon.
- Click Mailchimp Assistant for self-paced guidance in a chat format, or Help & Support for more options.
- In the Help & Support menu, you can choose Mailchimp Assistant, Email us to send an email, or Chat With Us to open a live chat.
If your account is on the Premium Marketing plan, you will also see an option to Schedule a call when the service is available.
To reach our support team by chat or email, all you need to do is fill out the required fields and submit your question. We’ll get back to you soon.
If you're logged in but you don't see the Email us or Chat With Us buttons, that means your account doesn't include access to our support options.
To find out more about the features included in each plan, check out our pricing page.
Our Mailchimp Support Team isn't trained at in-depth API troubleshooting. If you need a developer to help you configure something using the API, check out our great Experts Directory, which lists third-party Mailchimp experts who can be hired to help out.