With our optional Social Profiles add-on, you can get information about your subscribers, including if they're on Twitter and if they're following you on Twitter. This information can then be used to segment and send to just subscribers who are on Twitter but aren't following you.
Activate Social Profiles
Before you get started, make sure you have Social Profiles activated for the list. This is a paid feature and can be found in your account by following these steps.
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel and choose Account.
- Click the Billing drop-down menu and choose Monthly plans or buy credits.
- Under Social profiles in the Additional features section, click Add next to the lists that should get Social Profiles.
- In the sidebar, review your choices, input your credit card's CVV, and click Complete Purchase.
After you've enabled Social Profiles, give the system anywhere between 24 hours and a week to populate the Social Profiles data for your subscribers. We'll check the various social networks for subscribers using the same email addresses that appear on your list and report it back in your account.
Segment Your List
After the Social Profiles data is populated, you can send a campaign to a segment of your list by following these steps.
- Create a campaign.
- In the To section of the Campaign Builder, click Add Recipients.
- Click the List drop-down menu and choose the list you want to work with.
- Click the Segment drop-down menu and choose Group or new segment.
- Set up your segment conditions by choosing all from the match drop-down menu, and then the following.
- Click Update Recipient Count to see the total number of subscribers who match the criteria.
- Click Save.
- Continue through the Campaign Builder to design and send your campaign.