Manager of Engineering Operations
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp is seeking an Engineering Manager to help us grow our Engineering Operations team in our Atlanta location. Project Managers, project coordinators, writers, and agile coaches make up the Engineering Operations team. This team has high impact on the Engineering organization, helping us execute effectively and ensure processes are efficient.
- You will lead a team of individual contributors to support the larger Engineering department
- You will integrate onboarding, training, documentation, and project management efforts across the Engineering department
- You will work collaboratively with engineering teams across the company
- Working with engineering peeps, you will identify shortcomings and implement new processes to improve efficiency and focus
- You will assist with vendor management and order placements
- You and your team will measure and improve the efficiency and speed of projects
- You will appropriately manage the effectiveness of your team and conduct effective 1:1 meetings with your team members
- You will actively hire and recruit talent for your team as needed
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about career growth and self-development of our project managers and engineers.
- You love listening to our peeps and help them succeed in their career paths.
- You have prior experience as a project manager and leading and motivating teams.
- You possess a consistent record of running successful, high-capacity, large-scale projects.
- You have an understanding of standard methodologies and tools in project management.
- You have implemented effective and efficient processes to support a collaborative environment for the team.
- You have a dedication to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously reviewing and adjusting processes, org structure, tools, etc.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.