Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, and portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience and make things feel like Mailchimp.
We're looking for a Producer to join our Design Operations team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator and collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
This Producer role will work on the cross functional projects focused on production and the execution of scoped work. You’ll partner closely with Design Managers and Designers to identify scope for projects, build production plans, track progress, and communicate production statuses. You’ll work closely with cross functional team project managers to ensure production status reports into the overall health of the project, requirements are met, and timelines are achieved. You’re organized and a natural planner. You love a challenge, welcome change, and value the growth they bring.
- Lead cross functional production planning and execution
- Facilitate production scope definitions with design managers and designers
- Organize and track production activities and statuses
- Capture key issues, decisions, and mitigate production risks
- Ensure delivery and project hand-off
- Coordinate with Program Managers to improve infrastructure and processes
- Extensive design or creative production experience
- Highly experienced using G Suite apps or Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Strong understanding of design thinking, agile project management, and design production processes
- Proficient in Atlassian Confluence + JIRA, Smartsheets, Google Drive, and Slack
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills