HR Compensation Analyst
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The HR and Benefits team is a dynamic group that serves Mailchimp’s 1,000-plus employees. We are looking for a HR Compensation Analyst to join the team to support the administration and evolution of our compensation programs. You will consult with HR Business Partners, managers, and Talent Acquisition to provide analysis and support of our compensation programs. If this sounds like you, and you'd like a chance to join the Mailchimp team, we'd love to hear from you!
- Provide compensation information and assistance to the Compensation Manager, HR Business Partners, functional leaders, and other customers throughout the organization
- Collect and analyze compensation information to determine market competitiveness and internal equity
- Participate in salary surveys and market trend surveys
- Manage job documentation, job descriptions, and related databases
- Provide assistance in annual compensation cycles including merit, audits, HRIS administrative procedures, etc.
- Assist in the execution of and provide analytical support for a variety of compensation policies and programs
- Identify opportunities to improve the accuracy and efficiency of core compensation business processes
- 2-4 years of compensation experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with Google Apps is a plus
- Experience with Workday is a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.