Mobile Engineering Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp is seeking a Mobile Engineering Manager to help us build the Mailchimp mobile app. You’ll lead our team of native Android and iOS engineers, collaborating closely with the product and design teams to develop new features and with our customer service team to resolve issues. Your mission will be to make the Mailchimp app the best it can be for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Mentor, manage and grow a team of 4-6 mobile engineers working on product teams
- Work directly with designers in the planning and implementation of new features
- Help scope, estimate, and prioritize work
- Craft initiatives and collaborate on best practices with leadership in Engineering, QA, and Operations
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have successfully run the day-to-day Agile scrum process for a software development team
- You are passionate about career growth and mentoring our engineers to be the best they can be
- You are a strong listener and will advocate for your team
- You have a number of years of software development experience, ideally in mobile
- You are energized by the process of building an excellent product that makes people’s lives better
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.